Twin Cities Campus |East Bank - Dwan Variety Club Cardiovascular Research Center (Dwan) was built in 1972 and consists of three floors (Levels 1-3). Level three is currently used for research labs and offices. The total renovation area of 17,800 GSF will demolish interior partitions, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fixtures, equipment, and finishes to provide all new construction for modern, flexible research labs.
Twin Cities Campus | East Bank - The proposed Chemistry Undergraduate Teaching Laboratories will replace, improve, and consolidate outdated general and organic chemistry teaching laboratories and support spaces, currently in Smith and Kolthoff Halls, to Fraser Hall on the East Bank campus.
Duluth Campus - This project will be a 3,390 SF update for the Medical School in the existing University-owned building on the first floor at 1035 University Drive.